Montesa hill premium complex with swimming pool, spa and sea view!
The village of Becici is a suburb of the capital of Montenegrin tourism, the city of Budva. Developed tourist infrastructure. Many cozy restaurants and cafes with national and sea cuisine. Clean beaches and high quality tourist service. Mountain and sea air will bring your living here to a new level of quality of life, and a well-thought-out concept will multiply the effect.
The complex is located 400 meters from the beach area and contains 24 apartments on 7 floors.
High quality building materials and finishes:
– Four seasons stoklopakets provide tightness, heat and insulation;
– an optical fiber is connected to the house, which ensures maximum speed and uninterrupted Internet;
– electrical communications are brought out from two sides, which represents freedom of choice in planning;
– in the bathrooms there are underfloor heating, Grohe multiblocks, Ariston boilers for 80 and 100 liters, silent sewage;
– LG multi-split system in each room;
— premium finishing materials of European quality.
Prices start from 143,500 euros (for an apartment of 41 m2).